WELCOME

Hi there! thanks for visiting my blog.. hope you guys enjoy reading because i love to blog what i love to,.. =)




Wednesday 25 May 2011

"WORKING"

hahaa..i;ve been so happy to know that i will have a job during my vacation..
i was attended an interview with SKMM last week (monday) and i got the result on thursday..

this WOW (world of work) really makes me crazy..how i love to have a job and dod my work whole-hearted ly..
but at this early stage.. i feel quite borring because i stil does not have works at office. Hopefully the the works will come very soon! haha... just helping my colleagues, and i enjoy it very much... hehehee...

thats all for now.. it's been two weeks i didnt blog out because i have nothing to blog... nothing much happen..

even thought i'm happy for my work.. but there are something, 2-things happen lately...which really makes me upset and angry..but i keep silent for this time....one day if everything BLAST out...dont blame me... haha


.>peace<

0 comments:

Post a Comment