WELCOME

Hi there! thanks for visiting my blog.. hope you guys enjoy reading because i love to blog what i love to,.. =)




Saturday 7 May 2011

"WHY THE FISH PARK THERE??"

hahaa...just remember the story..again about my nephew Izaac....
one day..at Uma Belun...we are catching fish for our dinner or lunch (i can't remember)...
my bros,cousin..and are catching the fish at our aunty ponds..it tilapia!! hahahaa..
after catching &' cleaning' the fish..the fish was left in the sink...with a little breath but not moving..

then my aunty who was carrying my nephew were standing exactly infront the sink..then..my nephew who was always full of Questions...+curious.....seeing the fish in the sink...no  move..but little breath.. asking his grandma :

"Pon....WHY THE FISH PARK THERE????"


dushhhhhhhhhhhhh! hahhaaa.....he really have no idea..then the pon laughing....me?? Blasting with laugh!! adoiiiiiiiii

then..a voice (could not remember..) said :izaac..the fish is not car...hahahhahhahaaa....

aja...aja....

Just picture: not the real situation..wink wink!


>peace<

0 comments:

Post a Comment