WELCOME

Hi there! thanks for visiting my blog.. hope you guys enjoy reading because i love to blog what i love to,.. =)




Tuesday 10 May 2011

"WHAT THE FISH!!- School High2"

3 incidents happen today...agak menggerammkann!!!!! the first two really makes me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...!!!
is this really happen & done by UNIVERSITY STUDENTS?? and WORST is..DEGREE and above level studentss????? (calm down)


1. WASHING MACHINE (LEVEL 3)
I WAS going  up to level three (pantry room) to send my bedsheet,blanket to wash it using the washing machine.. after put in the "syiling" rm1.50...and want to fill it with water then...shock!!!! guest what i found... perghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! 
   
something like this!!!!

 **leftover fried chicken + rice+sambal...INSIDE THE DRUMMMMMMM!!!!**

2. Then i go down to ground level...but unfortunately got people still washing..its ok..the i left my pail (full of my stuff)...then i left a bag of coins underneath my cloth (somekind of hiding it)....as usual i did that....then after 40 minutes i came back... (^^ happy because the washing is done) then i open the washing machine... put in my cloth...and searching for my bag of coinss...:
IT IS NOT THEREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

*WHAT KIND OF UNI STUDENTS IS THAT !*
Afraid of missplace..is search all over the pail..its not there...my coins is around rm5..really MAD!! who did that.... the coins is hidden under my clothes as well!!.urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
i will not angry if the person ask from me..i'll give..but not STEALING!! HAIYAA!!!!!!

*********************************************************************************\
enough with that... tonite i was planning to sleep at san2 room due to all my bedsheet, blanket,pillowcase is already washed...gues what...once i close my door..then i realize that....my key is lock inside..uwaaaaaaa...
tommorow i have to go to the office and rm2 will lost..for borrowing the key...

i know tommorow i have my exam paper..but...it is not means that......,.........................SAMBUNG SDRI......UWAAAAAAAAAAAA


>PEA....<  

0 comments:

Post a Comment