WELCOME

Hi there! thanks for visiting my blog.. hope you guys enjoy reading because i love to blog what i love to,.. =)




Sunday 1 May 2011

"Not going to school la.."

Its a conversation between me and my nephew izaac.. hehee

one sunny day (again...) haha..its on my little niece Felicia birthday..we're going to celebrate her birthday at my brother's friend house.. after a week i stay with my cousin...and with my nephew...

but that week i would like to spend my time with my felicia..and only weekend then i go to stay with izaac...

but..izaac seems dont want me to leave him... haha! might be he has no friend to play..haha..even though i always bully him but he still want to friend with this naughty aunty..teheeee....in the morning he is going to school..an only in the evening..so i stay alone at home (that time my aunty stay in Kuching..)

with a merajuk face..he keep on begging me not to stay with felicia..
hahaha...after he said that words to me..than i dont know how to answer him! hahahahha..
kinda clever boy.....

let us see what he said :

Aunty : Izaac..aunty iis stay with adik felicia la this week ok??

Izaac : no.. u come follow me..

Aunty : only weekend la then aunty come to ur house again...

Izaac : no..dont stay with adik felicia...u come with me..

Aunty : aunty so borring la at home on weekdays..you go to school.aunty have no friends...nobody stay with
            aunty... if weekend..u did not go to schooll..then baru aunty have friends..

gues what izaac say???? wahahhahaa

izaac : if like that...i no need go to school la on weekdays..so that u
      follow me go back home......


Aunty : ***speechlesss** and just can smilee.... (in my mind that time :this boy so clever la..only at 4yrs old)

hahaa

>peace<

0 comments:

Post a Comment